Your Vision, Our Passion

Apptunix is a software development and designing service provider company. Apptunix is founded by a young and energetic entrepreneur focused on leveraging its customer with state of the art technology by offering innovative, contemporary and cost-effective technology solutions.

Our vision is to establish our self as the next generation development company offering top of the line solutions. Our core values revolve around 6 key principles-

Honesty
Integrity
Accountability
Quality
‘Results’

Our team is our strength and their ability to deliver things under budget and on time can easily be appraised by our client manifestations & testimonies.

Our offerings span across :-

Native Apps development (iOS/Android/Windows)
Cross-Platform Apps development (Xamarin/Titanium/Phonegap)
Games Development (Unity3D/Cocos2D)
Web development (Php, .Net, Wordpress, Magento, Joomla)
Web Designing (Graphics, UI, Illustration, Photosop)

We will be happy to establish a long standing business relationship with you and your company and we sincerely believe that our company could be a reliable partner for you.

Midland, TX

Dating app

Social App

The Model swing

Native Development of Stunt Performer Database App

"What I like is they could understand my need for clean, efficient-appearing elements in the app."

Jan. - Dec. 2016

Apptunix developed an iOS and Android application that serves as a casting database in the entertainment business. Apptunix will continue to provide support as the app requires updates or new functionalities.

Sole Proprietor

Founder, Stunt Performer Database

Apptunix makes collaboration easy and fluid, and they create tangible solutions out of loose concepts. They take notes and feedback well, but they can also make better suggestions. The team finds the balance between savvy functionality, simplicity, and practicality when it comes to app design.

Describe your company and what you do there.

I work in the entertainment industry as a freelance stunt performer/coordinator.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apptunix?

I wanted a mobile application directory to archive different stunt performers according to ethnicity, height, weight, and set skills. This way, when I need to search in the database, I could just punch in “I’m looking for X person with a certain look and skills,” and then come up with options, according to their locale or proximity to where they live.

Stunt performers create profiles. They have options on how to list their skills. Because of the way the information is categorized, I have a search function tool to immediately pull up information according to height, weight, skill set, gender, and local area working out of. From the same app, I can get that information and forward it via email to people who may need to have access to that, whether it be for casting or wardrobe reasons. I can do everything through my phone very quickly.

This is an app to be used as a resource within the industry itself. It’s an app that I’m sharing with other stunt coordinators. My idea is that I want to create a general database so that if I pull in other stunt coordinators, they pull in people that they hire and add their information onto the database, which makes it more complete, cohesive, and functional for people like myself that are always in search of different people with different skills.

They developed the app natively on both iOS and Android. What I’m looking for them to do is, as I go on and add more features or figure out what works and doesn’t work, provide the support that I need in future updates and versions of the app that fit what my current needs might be at that time.

How did you come to work with Apptunix?

I went online looking for app designers and developers and interviewed a couple that I came up with. When I came across Apptunix, I found them to be the most equal in personality. They seemed very easygoing. I don’t want a yes-person exactly. I know what I want and how I want it designed, but I don’t want anybody to just “yes” me all the way into a corner. I want someone who can, at the same time, work with my concept and throw an idea at me that might be even better. Or if they’re running into a road block, according to the limitations of what I’m asking them to do, I need them sometimes to think outside of the box for me and come up with a different solution to give me a similar result of what I’m looking for. I found them to have those qualities.

When I Skyped with them online, they had the right responses. There were other people that seemed overqualified and eager, but I felt like I was being yessed. I’m not a yes-person. I work in an industry where you’re blunt and upfront—you can do something or you can’t do something, or you don’t know. I’d rather have somebody tell me they don’t know if they can do something than blatantly lie to me and tell me that they can do it, and on the day, things don’t show up the way they say they would. And they gave me that feel.

It was $10,000-$20,000.

We started in January 2016 and finished in December 2016. The app is released. Currently, I’m working on a new update with them. I’m very happy with their performance. The app is a fluid tool. I have a bunch of things I want to add to it, but I want to do it slowly. I want to get feedback from people using the app and incorporate those with my feelings on the app and continue working along. I’m doing this as a service and not as a profit for business because it also benefits me. The more resources I have as far as knowing who’s out there who can get a job done, the better it is for me as a stunt coordinator. It makes me more valuable because I know what resources are at local areas where I might be working.

I’ve gotten feedback from people, and it’s usually pretty good. I have a Facebook page for people who are on the app to leave comments, whether it be good or bad, along with ideas. It’s a living, breathing page, and feedback has been pretty good. I think I have 600-700 users at this time, and this is just locally. It’s a work in progress, but it’s been a very practical and functional tool for me.

How did Apptunix perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they were pretty spot-on. We’re in two way different time zones, so sometimes it’s just a matter of me sending details and breakdowns of my notes, and they get back to me immediately with their notes on my notes to make sure that they understood everything correctly. After that, they would issue me an updated test version of the app just to see how I felt it would perform. If I had any further notes, it would go back and forth. It was a very fluid, mutual running back and forth. I would come up with an idea or a note on how the app was performing, and they would come back and tell me, “Is this what you want? Here is the test of that.” They were pretty agile as far as getting back to me and coming up with quick updates or corrections to whatever notes I had during the development process of the app.

What did you find most impressive about Apptunix?

What I like is they could understand my need for clean, efficient-appearing elements in the app. I don’t want it to be very busy. I want it to be simple and straightforward. Most of the older generation of people that I’m trying to get involved in the app, they’re like tech dinosaurs—they’re scared dealing with the tool. I call myself a “stunt geek”: when new technology comes in, I’ll try to find out if there’s a way that I can use it to my advantage, as far as my business goes. It’s very important for me to have something that’s very practical for somebody that’s more tech-savvy, but at the same time, something simple enough so that someone who’s not comfortable working with tech can fully comprehend and use it. Apptunix has done that for me.

Are there any areas Apptunix could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Apptunix?

If you’re looking for someone to help you design something from scratch or if you have a good premise to what your idea is, they could provide the framework for it. As far as my experience goes, they’ve helped create a concept that I have into a functioning idea. I speak totally as a novice because I’ve never done anything like this before, but I’m very content and happy with their ability to help me out.

Overall Score I’m the type of person that, if I’m not happy with something, I move on. I’ve been very happy. I’ve continued this loose partnership into its second year.
    I have a really crazy schedule. Sometimes I’m up really late at night or get up really early the next morning with very little sleep, depending on work. I leave messages at weird times, and they’re pretty damn good at getting back to me.
    I find them reasonable.
    I’m happy with the design of the app. It’s very important to me that it looks clean-cut, professional, and simple. Whenever I provide them an example of what I’m looking for—a screenshot or design on paper—they’re pretty spot-on on giving me what I want.
    Very highly.

iOS App for Configuring IoT Products

"Apptunix was able to quickly understand certain key functionalities of our product, especially mechanism-related ones."

Dec. 2015 - Feb. 2016

Apptunix was brought on by a software/hardware company specializing in IoT products that ease people’s lives. They developed an iOS application to interact with and configure IoT devices.

Chennai, India
Nehru Babu Ch
Tech Lead, Tantiv4

The Apptunix team excels in technical abilities to provide solutions with minimal direction. Though they could work on communicating when a milestone for a project might drag on or go over-budget, they understand key functionalities fast and reliably meet requirements.

Tantiv4 Technologies is based in India and specializes in IoT products, which is an upcoming technology in the IT world. We focus on both the hardware and software development of products which can ease people's lives. Our startup was founded two years ago, and we have a four or five-person team.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apptunix?

We needed to develop a mobile application that could help us interact with IoT devices, and configure them. Our partner needed to have both application and server-side knowledge, and design an iOS app which met our requirements.

Apptunix developed our iOS configuration app using a couple of resources.

How did you come to work with Apptunix?

We needed an iOS developer who could code an application which interacted with our IoT product, and looked at a few options found through references. Our CEO is based in the US, and met Apptunix's principal. We started a formal conversation and looked at the products they'd executed.

How much have you invested with Apptunix?

The cost of Apptunix's work was between $15,000 and $20,000.

We started working with Apptunix in December 2015. The work was wrapped up in February 2016.

The product has been launched only recently, after a Kickstarter campaign, and we're still improving it. We saw a very good response and were able to attract around 600 backers for it. We plan to ship in June 2017, and have reached the commercial stage of the project.

How did Apptunix perform from a project management standpoint?

The team was very good, and able to understand our requirements clearly. One resource in particular was extremely good, and allowed us to not have to babysit the Apptunix team. We were able to share some documents in the beginning and bring them up-to-speed quickly.

What did you find most impressive about Apptunix?

Apptunix was able to quickly understand certain key functionalities of our product, especially mechanism-related ones, which were critical. They did so with minimal support from our end, which was important. Their technical abilities for understanding issues and providing solutions impressed me a lot.

Are there any areas Apptunix could improve?

Apptunix surpassed our initial time and budget estimations at times. One area for improvement would be giving customers advance notices of areas which could drag-on. We didn't have any major issues in this area, but have had to allocate an additional three weeks of development. We have also changed our requirements, since we lacked experience in the iOS field. This is a normal occurrence in product development.

Apptunix was pretty much on-schedule, except for certain instances, mainly when we had new requirements. The project was delayed by about three weeks.
    They are not a cheap option. We tried to negotiate on the cost, but Apptunix did not come down.
    Quality is a tricky question, and QA would be one area of improvement. We have found basic issues which should have been detected by Apptunix.

Paid Membership App for Exchanging Used Goods

"They helped us refine our vision and make improvements."

Oct. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Apptunix designed and developed an e-commerce membership platform to connect private sellers and buyers. iOS, Android, and web portals all featured messaging capabilities, listings, and subscription services.

Founder, Second-hand Goods App

User feedback in the testing phase has been positive with room for improvement, which is typical. Apptunix made valuable suggestions optimize the platforms, refining the vision and increasing market value. Time management was strong.

I'm the founder of a secondhand marketplace portal for individuals and vendors. Users rent or sell their used items through our platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apptunix?

We needed help structuring our idea for our web and mobile application. The app would arrange meetings with the buyer and the seller through the e-commerce portal. There is a small subscription for each membership, along with free and paid listings, so we needed a payment gateway for the subscription.

We are not technically sound regarding the frameworks and programming languages they used. They mentioned what technology they were going to use in their proposal. All the expertise came from their side; we just had an idea. We do not have any expertise in the coding part. There was a project manager for the designing and another manager once the development started.

The designing part was the first thing we did. Apptunix helped us design the structure, programming, and layout flow of the app. We first did the app for iOS, then Android, and finally for the web. The project was finished all together.

How did you come to work with Apptunix?

I found them through a portal where they were referred. I shortlisted four or five companies, and Apptunix was one of them. I had a conversation with them and then had a physical meeting. They sent us a proposal. Then there were negotiations, and finally, they were given the project.

It was around $20,000.

We started working with them in October 2016. The first meeting where I met Nikhil [Bansal], the owner of Apptunix, was in December 2016. They finished the project in January 2017. Then we made some changes to the app—we enhanced the features—and finally launched it.

We have feedback from people who have tested out the app. Some are positive; others have some ideas for improving it. This is usual for testing. We are getting more ideas and are developing on that. We are going to launch our advertising campaign next month, so we are hoping to get 100,000 users.

How did Apptunix perform from a project management standpoint?

The project started off smoothly. There was a delay because we made some changes in the app. They kept on giving us ideas for enhancing the app, so that added a bit of time; otherwise, it was okay. There was a time management system. They gave us this portal—we logged in and got all the details from that.

What did you find most impressive about Apptunix?

The best part was the enhancements they suggested to us. We gave them a small idea, and they created a huge one out of that. They helped us refine our vision and make improvements.

Are there any areas Apptunix could improve?

No. I am pretty happy with them.

Overall Score Apart from the delay, which was our fault, it’s a 5. Right now, we are going to award them a new project.
    Our three-month project turned into a four-month project. The delay is that they kept giving us new ideas.
    They were very competitive. That is why they were chosen.
    They kept on challenging themselves. If something was wrong, they would tell us that they think it's not up to the mark, and they would make things better by themselves.
    They are really good.

Lead Gen App for Australian Realtors

"They were well-priced, reasonably competent developers and excellent communicators."

2015 - Dec. 2016

Apptunix developed two mobile apps and a PHP-based web platform to help realtors manage and share leads. Key features included push notifications and geolocation.

Sydney, Australia
Alan Bron
CTO, EZ-Leads

Since the team was pushing for speed, there were occasional errors in Apptunix’ code. Still, they were excellent at project management: their smart questions and proactive communication made the work a success.

I’m the CTO of EZ Leads, a software development company that builds apps for real estate agents in Australia.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apptunix?

We wanted to automate the lead generation process for real estate agents.

They’ve worked on three apps for us. Two of them are basically identical; one is for Android and one is for iOS. The third is a web app, which was built using the PHP framework Laravel. I laid out the specification and design and they did the work.

The apps allow real estate agents to share referrals with one another. Agents typically service one area, and they can share leads they get outside their area. When a lead comes in, agents in that area get a push notification, and they can accept or reject it. We allow up to three agents to accept each lead. If one of them gets a sale, they share the commission with the person who put the lead in.

How did you come to work with Apptunix?

They had good reviews on Upwork. They had the necessary skills and the price was right, so we just hired them.

How much have you invested with Apptunix?

$200,000 AUD [approx. $150,000 USD].

I started working with them in late 2015, and the project was complete in December of 2016.

The code they delivered worked reasonably well. We found occasional bugs, but they were fixed. They were well-priced, reasonably competent developers and excellent communicators.

How did Apptunix perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication skills are excellent. They were available on Skype every day, and they responded quickly. They asked smart questions and they got things done within the deadline for the most part.

What did you find most impressive about Apptunix?

The communication was always awesome and first-rate. I’ve never had better with overseas developers. I can’t imagine it being better; they were really on top of it. They were pretty proactive. Whenever they had a question, they wouldn’t try guessing at the answer, they just asked me directly. There were minimal errors because of that.

Are there any areas Apptunix could improve?

I think their design could improve a little, and their coding is a bit messy and hard to read in some bits. That might have been because we were in a rush, as we’re building an MVP, not a final product. Getting it out quickly was more important than producing beautiful code.

They mostly got everything done on time. It was very seldom that they were late.
    They were very affordable.
    They could have done better testing, as there were some small bugs.
    I definitely recommend them. They’re good.

iOS Development for Tennis Application Startup

"They’re always accessible. Nikhil gets back to me quickly, and they will spend an hour of their own time asking questions."

December 2015 - September 2016

Apptunix was hired to build an iOS application for a startup that pairs tennis players with coaches, allows them to book appointments, supplies videos of players, and chart's individual activity to gauge progress.

Startup

CEO, Tennis Application Startup

Apptunix received positive feedback from the client who noted the quality of their work and their desire to understand every detail of the project they're working on.

It’s a tennis application. There are two of us that created this idea, but we needed a coding team. This has not been done before for tennis. I am the chief executive officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apptunix?

There were quite a few coders before Apptunix that couldn’t do the coding at the quality we needed. They did a 10% version of the app, and when it was tested, it was way off from what we wanted it to be. Apptunix, and Nikhil in particular, was very good at suggesting ideas, spending time talking about the spec, and making sure his team understood and that they were capable of doing it.

Within this app, there are two portals, a coach portal, and a player portal. You could book lessons with your coach and transfer payments through it. With that booking, you can also schedule lessons out, and you could book lessons for ten weeks in a row. They built the system to do that. Within those lessons, we wanted a performance system where all the teaching from your coach could be logged. We built all these teaching points. Then, your coach could also rate how you’re doing on the teachings that he’s told you. Then a development graph would be generated so you could see how well you’re improving or not improving. There’s also a video in that to help the coach explain further to you. The application is only available on iOS right now; we haven’t done Android yet. Their work is very good for iOS. I’ve been very impressed.

How did you come to work with Apptunix?

My business partner runs a tech company but he doesn’t have people who specialize in apps. He has a team that does interviews, and his web tech team knows a little bit of coding, so they interviewed Nikhil’s team. They actually understood a lot, and that gave him confidence that they knew what they were talking about.

How much have you invested with Apptunix?

The total cost was 32,000 pounds [approx. US$ 40,000].

The timeline was meant to be six months, and I think it took ten. We started December 2015 and we finished in September 2016.

We haven’t put it on the app store. There are a couple of things that I got wrong that Apptunix needs to change to help users; then we’re going to make it live. We’ve had the company evaluated and it’s been valued at $1.2 million. We’d had 100,000 pounds [US$ 124,890] invested so far.

What did you find most impressive about Apptunix?

They’re always accessible. Nikhil gets back to me quickly, and they will spend an hour of their own time asking questions. If they don’t understand something, they ask us to explain it another way. They’re prepared to not start work until they fully understand the task. We’ve had two hours of conversation on small details. Also, if they make a mistake, they rectify it really quickly.

Are there any areas Apptunix could improve?

Sometimes, when they’re giving us a quote, there are errors on their end. Sometimes they want payment for something instead of saying, “You’re good customers and we want to keep you long term.” That could be better. They’re good people. They really try to work hard. They’ve done some 18 hour days. I wish that since we just had that change we wouldn’t have to keep paying on that.